So, you have written several haiku, senryu, or tanka. Maybe you have a collection of haiga. Now what? You can publish them in a book but, really, smart phone apps are where people are spending a lot of their time and these Japanese inspired forms are well-suited for the small screen. I converted my senryu book 'not exactly haiku' into an iPhone/iPad app and can do the same for you. I can also create an Android version.
Please download my app not exactly haiku to get a sense of what you'll get.
Basic app package for $200 + $5/yr:
- - cover page with 3 menu items (Favorite, Contents, More…)
- - one author page
- - 20 pages (screens and menu similar to 'not exactly haiku'
- - ability to mark each page as favorite and email and tweet the text content
- - a "more" page with six buttons, one of which links to the author page and five which can link to any url.
- - The yearly Fee of$5/year keeps the app in the online store.
- - static screens, $3/page: screens and menu similar to 'not exactly haiku'.
- - dynamic screens, $TBD: customized screens with buttons, etc.
Please fill out form to inquire further: